Our main web server has a registry that is huge because of the CF client storage.  So,
I decide to store client data in a SQL db.  I
can get this to work fine on my development server but when I try to do the same thing
for the production server I get a SQL error
when accessing pages:

ODBC Error Code = 22001 (String data right truncation)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]String or binary data would be
truncated.

I have no idea why this happens on our production server.  Both production and test
servers are CF5.

Thanks,

--
Howie Hamlin - inFusion Project Manager