When a schedule is created through cf admin where is it stored?

i.e. a log file (if it is I can't find it)

or the registry (...mmm not sure here..) .

Users can create a schedule through a secured (web interface) and I'm
writing all scheduled data to a txt file,
I can do this because customers must log in and I can store the text file
dynamically after their name.
so on request by the user the txt file can be read and schedules can be
updated, run and deleted from there on in.

I obviously don't want to give users access to CF Admin, didn't cross my
mind.

I was just wondering instead of creating a txt file does cf allow you to
access the info any other way,
apart from storing to a DSN or XML packet of course, or am I doing it
correct.

Thanx