It is because of what CFLocation does.

Netscape follows the standard to a T and IE does not.

CFLocation issues a response code of 403 Object Moved.

The browser is supposed to resend the original request to the new page.
Netscape resends all of you form data to the new page. IE Does not do this.

In all actuality Netscape is working correctly IE is not.