I am assuming you are suing the cffile, if so are you sure you have the
full path to it!!

If you show us the code snippet I am sure we can help you better!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 22 November 2001 6:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: How do u dynamically attach files to emails?

I have a friend who needs to send resumes to a list of 20 companies he
deals
with.

When he sends the email, he needs to attach a Word doc that is the
relevant
resume.

I know how to do email merges in CF, but am having a problem enabling
file
attachments. Keep getting an error message following the examples in the
books which says "File does not exist" - however the file does exist
since
I've checked the path, etc.

Also, is there a way to use a BROWSE function to find the file
intuitively
rather than having to know the full path?

Thanks,
Pardee.