From: Keith Meade [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 1:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Complete lack of locking...

I guess I'm hoping that future versions of CF will require *less* locking.
The whole locking thing is silliness that should be handled automatically
within CF.

But the important point is that the "Single Threaded Sessions" option makes
session variable locking unnecessary.  And I'll bet a dollar that it doesn't
have a discernable affect on real-world performance.  Plus you get cleaner
code.