> Is there a way to insert a datestamp into a SQL Server DB when the user
> closers their browser or goes to a different site?
> I am tyring to get a timestamp when the user leaves the site either by
> closing the browser down, going to a new site, or a session timing out.

In the login system I use, I update the timestamp for each
user every request, then when they log out subtract, say,
1 second more than the session timeout period from the
timestamp. This way you can check if someone's logged in
to an account to prevent duplicate logins, and people can
log straight back in after they log out as well.

BUT - I think you have to leave it to session timeout for
users closing the browser or going to a new site.

- Gyrus