From: Jeff Fongemie
To: CF-Talk
Sent: 11/25/01 11:24 AM
Subject: CFFTP to upload a file from a form file statement?

 Hello cf-talk,

 I need to provide a user with the ability to upload a file via a
 browser ala-CFFILE. However, my ISP has cffile disabled.

 Some guys at the ISP told me there is a work around by using cfftp.

 They tell me I can use CFFTP to upload a file from a form file
 statement?

 Is this true, anyone do this? Anyone have a codesample they would
 would graciously share on this?

Best regards,
 Jeff Fongemie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Guns For Hire
(603) 356-0768