Hello list,  Thanks all for the good material on this list!

I am not sure how to ask this question.

Is there a way to control the relative calling directory information
when using cfinclude?  "I know questions does not make sense"

My problem is am including pages that are created in word and saved to
HTML then uploaded by a user to a user defined directory structure on
the server.  I then use cfdirectory and cfinclude to make pages with
links and display the pages with footers and back grounds ect.   This
all works great for pages without a pictures user is able to build and
control there site with just word and some file management.   Till they
add a picture to the document created in word

A page created/saved by MS word as HTML that  includes a picture looks
for a sub directory of (WebPageName_files) in the directory that the MS
word page is in.    My problem is that because am using cfinclude I am
not in the directory that the MS word page is in so my relative
directory path is not what was created by the word when the document was
saved.

The path to the image in the document created word will be something
like "./tour/testpage_files/picture.jpg"  but because of the cfinclude
am not in the directory with a subdirectory of tour.  Am in the
directory with my cfm pages (/webname/cf_pages ) and the page is looking
here for the subdirectory of tour and the path to the image.

Editing the path in the word after saving it html document is not an
option.    My user would not a clue on how to edit the code.

So my question has anybody done something like this using word and
cfinclude and how did you handle the file paths created by word?

I am guessing some how I need to create a web page dynamically in the
directory that the word doc is in and call it directly with maybe
a cflocation or java script?

Thanks the any help,  Sorry if this makes no sense.
David