From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 8:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF and credit card transactions

That 2CheckOut service actually looks pretty good for a very lite ecommerce
in-house project I have coming up.  Have you used these guys before?
Good/bad experience?

---------------------------------------
Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com
---------------------------------------

from: "Tangorre, Michael T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:14:50 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some insight for processing credit cards with Cold Fusion.
I am aware of a few custom tags, but what kind of variety is offered in
terms of companies and sites to do the processing. I am not really a fan of
going from my site, to another site then back to my site as you do with
2CheckOut..

Open for discussion and ideas.

Thanks,

Michael T. Tangorre