From: Phil Costa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 November 2001 18:48
To: CF-Talk
Subject: New Toolkit for Integrating Flash and CF

 <http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/downloads/connector_kit/>
http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/downloads/connector_kit/

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Macromedia has just released the Macromedia Flash Connector Kit for
ColdFusion. Consisting of prebuilt ActionScript objects and ColdFusion
custom tags, the Connector Kit provides a framework of reusable services for
establishing communication, encoding and decoding data, managing context and
tracing errors.

Download the Connector Kit and sample applications today and see what you
can do with ColdFusion and Flash.

 <http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/downloads/connector_kit/>
http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/downloads/connector_kit/

Phil