From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 9:37 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: maxrows question

All the records are returned by the DB. So, if you can use SQL instead
of MAXROWs, it would probably be marginally better performance wise. For
example, if you want the first X records, I know SQL Server lets you do:

SELECT TOP 10 Foo, Goo, YourBoots
FROM ....

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus