You need to do a replace on #chr(10)##chr(13)# and turn them in to <br> that
will give you the breaks your looking for.  I can send some sample code if
this is not enough to get you going in the right direction.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Becky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 5:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: word wrap in text area

this seems like a simple question, but does anyone know how to make what you
enter into a text area come out the same way when you redisplay it.  so if
in my text box i had a sentence with 2 hard returns in between, when i
redisplay this data outsid of the textarea, i want it to have those same 2
hard returns.  i tried wrap="hard" and that didnt work.
thanks,
bec.

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the
receipt and use by the intended addressee(s), and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not an intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized
use or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.