> I read about that in depressedpress.com. How is overall performance
> though? I can see it being useful on pages that read or write over
> session.variables a lot, but what about a site where you only access
> one session variable per page?

If this is in reference to the concept of copying the Session and
Application scope contents into and out of local variables, it's been my
experience that this can lead to very poor performance. In other cases,
outside my personal experience, maybe it would work well.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444