From: David Schmidt
To: CF-Talk
Sent: 11/29/01 8:57 PM
Subject: Posting forms via email to cf servers

Hi all.

It is possible to post html forms to a coldfusion page from an email
client
(Outlook & Outlook Express) using the post method and multipart
form/data
enctype.  My question is this... Are there any known caveats that are
email
client specific besides the possiblity of a client disabling html
messages?
I have an app that has an email component to it that sends forms to
users
and they can post back to the cf server, which does some data processing
and
pops up a browser window for them.

Thanks In Advance for any help.

Dave