From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 November 2001 14:12
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: NT Login?

I'm guessing here, but I think so. On my LAN, I turned on security for a
particular folder, and since I was already logged into the domain, it
never prompted me for a login address.

But... I gotta say, I haven't done much w/ IIS Security, so, I'm
probably wrong on this. I'll let someone else with more experience in
this area weigh in on the topic.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus