From: Kola Oyedeji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 9:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Query of query question

Hi

I have a query which is held in the session scope
and when trying to query this query:

I find I get an error if I scope the variable(I know its supposed to be
locked)but not if I dont scope the variable:

<cfquery name="getQuantity"  dbtype="query" >
SELECT
        quantity
FROM
        session.basket
WHERE
        session.basket.ProductID = #URL.productID#
</cfquery>

unknown exception condition

PCodeRuntimeContextImp::executeSQLTagCFQuery::endTag

is this the way Qs of Qs are supposed to work?

Thanks

Kola Oyedeji |Web Developer |ekeda
elthorne gate |64 high street |pinner |middx |ha55qa
t +44(208)429 7333 f +44(208)429 7339 |www.ekeda.co.uk