From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 5:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: techrepublic

At 4:46 PM 11/30/1, Brunt, Michael wrote:
>Just checked this and posted a few responses, 2 or 3 articles talk about
the
>impending demise of ColdFusion.  If someone from Macromedia is listening
>perhaps there needs to be some thrust-PR to bolster and emphasize the
>longevity of ColdFusion.

I surf on a different machine than email.

I tried to navigate their site to find the article, to search the site to
find the article, then tried retyping the URL to find the article.

D'you have a nav path, or title, or shorter URL, or even a shortcut like
makeashorterurl.com?

(I'm almost out-of-office.)

jd