Hi everyone.
I am having no luck expiring a users session. Here is what I am attemnpting:
User logs in.. All is fine, a session variable is set to "loggedin". When
the user clicks "log out" I call a template that sets the value of the
session var to "loggedout" and then redirect them to a new page. The problem
is that if they hit the browsers back button they can still get to the page
they were viewing when they logged on. I have tried using cflocation to send
them to the enw page and I even check for the value of the sesison var
before displaying the page that is protected via the login...

Any ideas?

Michael T. Tangorre

Resident Assistant - Brick
Web Applications Developer