I sent this message, but it was returned - the mailserver said I had no
SUBJECT (I did though).

Ok, this is bizarre:

I'm uploading a file via CFFILE and the code works flawlessly - until you
get onto a MAC (IE5)

I routinely get the error "The form field specified in the CFFILE tag
(CLOGO) does not contain an uploaded file..."

I've remedied the trailing whitespace character so that's not the issue
(I've got a template we use to trim up all MAC IE form uploads if anyone
is interested) - what's happening is (when I output the CLOGO variable
anyway) that all the "\" characters are stripped out of the path, so the
file to upload appears to be: "E:WINNTTEMPACF123.gif" instead of
"E:\WINNT\TEMP\ACF123.gif"

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this an anomaly or is this a known
issue with CF and MAC or is it an IE bug?

Any help greatly appreciated.

I guess I could always stick the "\" back into the path based on WINNT and
TEMP, but that seems like a pretty shaky fix.

Thanks in advance,

Joshua Miller
Web Development::Programming
Eagle Technologies Group, Inc.