From: C Runyan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 December 2001 06:35
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: AbleCommerce

Mostly I think we will be adding things to it (such as checking a user owns
a product before giving them an upgrade item).  As far as changing their
existing code we may want to change the format of their forms just for
appearance.  Hopefully that part won't be too hard.  Not afraid of doing a
bit of work, but is their code difficult to figure out?  Hoping it's well
written and commented so we can figure out where we need to make changes.

Chris