I'm getting a dirty little error now when I'm trying to retrieve more
than a few emails at a time with cfpop.  Has anyone out there in the
ColdFusion yonder come across this problem?  I've tried all the
debugging I can think of (disabled timeouts, all pop connection error
checks, etc.)  It was working just fine earlier, now it will barely
retrieve one email before killing my session and throwing this error up
in my face.  If I was a Wookie, I'd be exiled by now because I would
have already ripped out all of my hair...

Here's my error:
Error Diagnostic Information
Request canceled or ignored by serverServer busy or unable to fulfill
request. The server is unable to fulfill your request due to extremely
high traffic or an unexpected internal error. Please attempt your
request again (if you are repeatedly unsuccessful you should notify the
site administrator). (Location Code: 26)

Here's my code:

<!--- i'll catch any connection errors --->
<cftry>

<!--- i retrieve the emails --->
<cfpop action="GetAll"
    attachmentpath="#request.Path.Blah#attachments\"
    name="getBlah"
    maxrows="5"
    password="#blahblah.Blah#"
    server="#blahblah.Blah#"
    username="#ListFirst(blahblah.Blah, "@")#">

    <!--- i set an error if an invalid username and password combination
is given --->
    <cfcatch type="COM.Allaire.ColdFusion.POPAuthFailure">
    <cfset POPError="AuthFailure">
    </cfcatch>

    <!--- i set an error if the mail server cannot be reached --->
    <cfcatch type="COM.Allaire.ColdFusion.POPConnectionFailure">
    <cfset POPError="ConnectionFailure">
    </cfcatch>

    <!--- i catch an error if there are no messages --->
    <cfcatch type="Any">
    </cfcatch>

</cftry>

Tyler