Hi Brian,

I can send you a txt file with a pretty good country list, I think it
has 233 countries.

We also have a good state list stored somewhere too, but what we found
when we knew that we were going to have a definate global market was
problems where all the states would not be accounted for.  The client
said Australia has states, but we didn't have them in our state look up
table so we ended up scrapping state lookups and using a text field for
states.

Something to think about,

Tyler M. Fitch
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

ISITE Design, Inc.
615 SW Broadway Ste. 200
Portland, OR 97205

503.221.9860 ext. 111