Hi database experts,

I have just migrated a database from Access to SQL Server however I need
to have a system in place that automatically makes a copy of the latest
data in the SQL Server db back to Access when the user requests this.The
access db will then be downloaded by the user. The user needs to run
Excel queries on an access db which makes this necessary. I have thought
about using scheduled tasks but the max allowed on the server is once a
day.Thought about linked tables but these are not allowed on the server.
The Server administrator has suggested doing adhoc updates which I have
never done before. Can anybody explain how this is done? Is it a process
of coding in coldfusion to set a task in SQL Server?If you have any
other suggestions on how to do this I would be very grateful.

Thanks for your help,