From: Dave Carabetta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 9:31 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Dynamic PDF products for Unix?

I would like to generate dynamic PDFs from ColdFusion. When I was in a
Windows environment, activePDF was a great solution for this. However, it is
not supported in Unix, and that's the evironment I'm now in. Do any of you
CF/Unix users have experience with reliable PDF generators from CF?

Thanks in advance,
Dave.