Hi all,

I have a database of articles. I want to have the user select an
article, select a file format (Word doc, plain text or html) and then
have an email sent to the user with the article in the specified file
format as an attachment. Plain text and html I can handle - the articles
will be in the database with HTML markup already, which I can strip to
get the plain text. That leaves Word.

I thought that I could use cfcontent to do this... But now that I'm
looking at the documentation, cfcontent seems to always push the file to
the browser. This is not what I want.

Is there any way I can use cfcontent to simply save the file, or so I
need to use a third party component?

Thanks,
Kay.