From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 8:07 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Page Expired Show stopper..

Hey all!

I am doing some validation, where you go from a data entry page, to an
action page.

If it fails validation, I am popping a window informing them of the
error, and then using a Javascript History(-1) thing to send the user
back to the data entry page.

Now..when it goes back to the data entry page..it is showing Page has
Expired :-\
I want it to just..go back..and show what was there before.

-Gel