From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 4:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF or Spectra vs. Broadvision

I don't know why any programmer would choose Broadvision. It seems like
one of those way overpriced products that is usually sold to the exec's
not IT departments. I dont have any real  experience with Broadvision
though, but this guy definately has an opinion. Perhaps you could shoot
an email off to him for details.

http://www.peterme.com/bvsucks/

jon