Use the "disallow" feature in robots.txt, and make those links all have a
similar path. We do something similar at http://bookcrossing.com/ for the
links to Amazon... here is our robots.txt file:

 http://bookcrossing.com/robots.txt

More info on robots.txt can be found here:

 http://www.searchengineworld.com/robots/robots_tutorial.htm

-Ron