From: Zac Belado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 3:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Page processing twice

Anyone know what might cause a ColdFusion page to process twice?

I'm using cflocation to redirect to a page that then does a CFHTTP post
request.

This page, post request and a subsequent query both get processed twice.

I've eliminated all the obvious solutions (no header refresh commands, no
multiple requests to any includes) and we've even added a cfabort command at
the end of the code and while it does abort the process it still runs the
page twice.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.