createodbcdate is a function all on it's own. it doesn't get a date. you
would have to use something like createodbcdate(now()) to get a date, and
now() would use the time according to the cf server clock.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 3:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CreateODBCDate

Hello -

Can anyone tell me exactly where the createODBCdate function in coldfusion
gets its date from?  The problem we are running into is dateadd function
not working in the UK.  We think we've tracked the problem to the web
server and not necessarily the coldfusion server itself because we have the
same version running in the same enviroment in the US.

Your insight is appreciated!
CC