*extremely worried look*

So...does no one really use this CFGRID control in Coldfusion 5?

I thought there would be like 10 replies telling me of some really
simple fix that I totally overlooked :-\

Any info or help at all with my problem?

-Gel

Error Diagnostic Information
The table 'activity_code_tbl' contained no columns in the grid 'RELORA'.

This error may have been caused by not specifying the table name in the
format which the ODBC data source expects (e.g. SQL Server table names
must be qualified with the database name and table owner, as in
'customers.dbo.orders').

I get that error everytime I try to do a CFGRIDUPDATE ona  table in an
Oracle database.

Now, simply giving the table name works with ALL other controls!

I haven't even added CFGRID Columns yet, and when I DID specify the
columns it did not make a difference.