Hello everyone.

I searched the tag gallery and came up with a lot of calendar custom tags...
Could someone recommend a good one based upon my criteria for use listed
below?

I need a calendar tag that will allow a user to click on the day, and all I
need to do is pass that date either in the url or another manner.
I might look into building one myself, but thought maybe someone had some
experience with one that would fit the needs I have.

BTW, must be IE and Netscape compliant  :-)

Thanks for any feedback.

Michael T. Tangorre

Resident Assistant - Brick
Web Applications Developer