I thought I had this all figured out -- it works fine on
sites running under CF Ver. 4.0 -- but now I realize
that I don't.

My session variables on a site running on an NT 4/CF 4.5
server keep expiring prematurely (it seems like after 10
or 20 minutes).

The following code is in my Application.cfm file:

<cfapplication
 name="SNAMeLearning"
 clientmanagement="Yes"
 sessionmanagement="Yes"
 setclientcookies="Yes"
 sessiontimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(1,0,0,0)#"
 applicationtimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(1,0,0,0)#">

In CF Administrator, I have the following settings
for Session Variables:
  Maximum: 1  0  0  0      Default:  1  0  0  0

I have tried setting this to 5 hours and it didn't
work either:  0  5  0  0
I even tried removing the sessiontimeout line from
the <cfapplication> tag so that the CF Admin defaults
would kick in.  No good.

Application variable timeouts appear to be
working fine. They are set the same way as the
session variables.

I am at my wits end with this.  Like I said, I use
the same settings on my CF 4.0 apps and they work
fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Joe Tartaglia