From: Tyler M. Fitch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 6:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFLOCK and CFLOCATION

Ahh,

Yeah I understand that.  The only hit against that would be having the
HTML code in your App.cfm.

I do not know what the majority opinion of the CF developers, but we do
not tend to have any HTML in the App.cfm - just define our vars -
datasource, image paths, upload locations etc.

Okay, gotta run and catch the bus now.

Tyler M. Fitch
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

ISITE Design, Inc.
615 SW Broadway Ste. 200
Portland, OR 97205

503.221.9860 ext. 111