Oops!  Forgot to put a proper subject line in my last message .. here's the
same one again  ....

I am in the process of migrating some of my sites from a host using
SQLServer 7  to another hosting company that has SQL2000.    I still need to
keep the SQL7 going till everything's moved and tested, but I also need to
set up on the SQL2000 and do development work there.

But my SQL7 EM (enterprise manager) doesn't work with SQL2000.   I can
install MSDE from my Office2000 CD, but when I do it says I have EM
installed and it is not allowed.

I could use Access, but that has different table structures and datatype
names and the SQL is different. I'd rather work directly in the  SQL
Environment if I can.

Does anyone know how I can get round this?  Can I have both SQL7 and SQL2000
tools installed on the same machine?

Also, I own a SQL7 server myself, but I don't own a SQL2000 server.  Is the
EM for SQL2000 available anywhere other than the server disk?

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP WebWorks