---------------------------------------

From: "Darien C. Small" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:39:10 -0500

Hi,

Of all of my lists, this is one of the three where someone always has an
answer, so thanks in advance.

I need either or both of these:

A. A method to have a site map that is dynamically created and that can act
as a link to each of the pages in the site map. Ideally, a user clicks a
file in this site map and the URL is passed to an admin window. User
acceptss the URL and that page is called into a frameset.

OR

B. A table that is dynamic that has all of the pages on a site. User clicks
on a file name and page opens in a frameset.

Again, thanks.
Darien Small
[EMAIL PROTECTED]