Um, can you tell us what the error is though?

Also, you are using session variables without the cflock tag. Since
there is no cflock in cfscript, you should either lock the entire
cfscript block, or convert to tag format, or work with a temp structure
and then copy to the session scope.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus