Heeeelp.

I'm making a graph which is supposed to show pm10 stats for X stations
during the last 24 hours using <cfgraph type="LINE" .....>
I want the stations to have 1 line each, with different color for each
station.
I manage to make a graph for each of the stations and it looks as it should.
But when I'm trying to get more than 1 station in the same graph they become
part of 1 graph.

How do i separate the 2 data-sets with different colors and lines ?

url to what my graph looks like = http://www.nilu.no/toms/pm10.cfm

Tom Espen Pedersen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]