From: Peter Dray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [mailto:Peter Dray
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
Sent: 04 January 2002 09:50
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Cybercash / Barclays in the UK

Hi all,

I have heard from some sources that the demise of cybercash has no effect
 on
e-commerce sites that are/were running the cfx tags to connect to that
system. Whereas Barclays EPDQ told me that they no longer accept connecti
ons
from CF sites at all.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me ?

Many thanks

Pete Dray