Hi everyone,

Can someone please point to me what the problem here is? I basically have
two queries. One pulls out the record set for a particular ID number  and is
grouped in a cfoutput based on another ID number. The problem is that when I
have more than one dynamically populated select box with the HTML below, the
ID that is selected is not the right one. It will select the first
decID of the first reviewer that is outputted. I am sure this is the right
way to reference the variables. Can someone point me to the incorrect logic?
Please! I'm about to pull my hair out.

See below:
<CFOUTPUT query="getReviewers" group="reviewerID">
<select name="decID">
  <option value="0">[Select a decision]</option>
     <CFLOOP query="getDCodes">
         <option value="#decID#" <CFIF getDCodes.decisionID EQ
getReviewers.decisionID>selected</cfif>
>#trim(decisionDescription)#</option>
     </CFLOOP>
</select>