From: Mark A. Kruger - CFG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 6:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Content protection?

Off topic a little

I'm looking to find out how possible it is to link the data from an
excel
spreadsheet into a Powerpoint presentation and then run actions
(macros)
that use the data in calculations to present various views and
scenarios.
The deal is ... I can link the Excel file, and I can build a macro in
Ap VB,
but I can't get the 2 things to play nicely together. Anyone help would
be
greatly appreciated.

Mark