From: han peng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: how to prevent user from opening multiple browsers..

hi people... how do u ppl prevent yr user to open multiple internet
browsers
to run yr application concurrently..?

for instance.. if i login into my system as userA.. the system will
assign its details.. to specific session variables...

but if i open up another browser and login as User.. all the session
values will be overwritten...

so anyone know how to prevent that to happen.. or any other way to
differentiate each browser application...?

cheers
han