From: Dimo Michailov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 11:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Yet another Netscape 4.75 question ...

Sorry to bring this hairy issue again, but I am having issues with 4.7x
versions of Netscape. I have a page that when loaded in IE or NN 6.2
loads normally fast. However, when I load this page in NN 4.75 it loads,
then the browser screen remains blank for a 2-3-4 seconds, and then
Netscape renders the page. This may seem to some users like a blank page
and then can surf away from it.

Has anyone ever had a similar issue or does anyone have any ideas what
could be the problem? One particular thing about this page is that there
are several nested tables, also, the code validates ok, so all tags are
closed properly.

The page address is: http://mirror.law.georgetown.edu/newcle/about.cfm

Thanks for any help,
Dimo