That's slightly different - you're then using an absolute path in the cfinc
lude or cfmodule.  I've had problems with that - it just wasn't robust for
me (CF 4.5 SP2 on Solaris; Oracle 8i).

That's why I went to mappings, even though it requires a server configurati
on.

Chris Norloff

from: Jennifer Larkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 12:19:49 -0800