Well,  MM has now completely taken over Allaire.com.  Understandable.

However, when I try to access my former Allaire personal page, which
gives me edit access to umpteen tags I submitted in the Exchange, I'm
told its an invalid Macromedia ID/password, despite assurances on the
site that I can log in with my old ID.

How can this be fixed?  The tags are there... I can't get to them.

Macromedia reps??  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

--Matt Robertson--
MSB Designs, Inc.
http://mysecretbase.com