Hi Guys,

OK I am really puzzled by this. I have created a script to send out mails
every Friday and have tested it. It works fine...when it wants to. I have
run tests and the tests work. However, NOW it doesn't anymore. In my CFMAIL
tags, I have specified the SMTP cerver and the port. I have switched to
three different server with the same results. The emails get spooled and
then after about 5 minutes, it is moved to undelivered. My CF Server version
is 4, 5, 0, 0. I have posted this problem before and all have given me good
suggestions but I am still stumped. Does anyone out there have any other
clues? The mail logs just say
"Error","TID=306","01/11/02","17:05:37","Failed to send the spooled mail
file, C:\CFUSION\MAIL\spool\D20.cfmail. SMTP server replied "Internal error:
Pending mail operations must be completed." Moved file to
C:\CFUSION\MAIL\undelivr\D34.cfmail."

Any leads to nailing the culptri is greatly appreciated.

Tammy