I was one of the first to use it a couple of years ago. Back then it didn't

work at all. They gave me the source to try to make a CFX out of it, but
that didn't work either.

He would make and update and send it to me, we went back and forth for a
few months until they finally got it to work.

It really wasn't worth the trouble, but the client had already made a
pretty big deal to use them. (I Hate clients sometimes)

I would assume they have fixed all of the problems by this point and at
least have a stable version. I would give you the source, but i have moved

companies.