I have an application that I am using session variables with. My users are
getting ticked that when their session variables have timed out, they get
an error.  Instead they would like some sort of warning message that they
are about to be logged out, instead of just timing them out, and in turn
getting a application error.
Does anyone know of any good custom tags for this?  Or are there any
session variables that I can check to see how much time they have left?
Thanks,
Ray