We dumped CFGraph and went to CFXGraphicsServer....much better control,
albeit the bitmapped images aren't as cool as the vector-based ones.

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil H. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 5:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFGRAPH

When using CFgraph with a query tag in the actualy cfgraph tag the
graph is
displayed.  When i use a cfloop betweeen the cfgraph tag and use
cfgraphdata
the page just locks up! I don't know why but all the hot fixes are
applied
and no values are 0 anyway.  CFserver runs real high.  Anyway the
problem
that I Have found is that the cfgraph with the query in it is
dsiplaying my
graph horizontal axis too narrow.  I have changed the width but the
actual
graph is no larger.  I am using line nad tried bar which is a little
better
but still cramped.

Any thoughts?

THanks,