I try to do my part with the list itself. The footers that you see with
the list information and the text ad are automatically trimmed on each
post so they never 'add up'. I'm also redoing the list archives and
related code. Those on the test list have seen a few new features but
have not seen the threaded archive I'm finishing up. Problem is, I'm
cross testing it in Neo as well which takes a little more time. Still,
its going well. :)